Monday, October 6, 2008

Ruby Tuesday and Cats on Tuesday



To quote from "Mary the Teach":-

"Hi, everyone, today we're going to try to post Just A LITTLE RED in our Ruby Tuesday post. Of course you don't have to post just a little red you can post the red you have or all the RED you want!"



The tiniest tomato in the world!






To join in you can just click on the picture and it will whizz you right there!

You may wish to copy the code in the little box to post along with your own contribution on your own site.



Get the code:-
Cut and paste
from this little
box below


Occasionally I am honoured with pure, direct and unprompted eye contact!






Cheers dears

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is indeed the tiniest tomato ever. I've just planted a tomato plant today, first one in a couple of years. Crossing fingers I don't kill it.

Robin said...

What a cute little thing :-).

Almost American said...

Very cute little tomato!

Direct eye contact indeed! Nice photo!
Reminds me of my supervisor who told me last year to make the kid I was working with look at me . . . I was happy he'd stopped perseverating on trains and boats long enough to actually do the work I was asking him to do. He honors me with a direct look from time to time now.

Linda said...

That tiny little tomato sure is cute but I think the picture below it is even cuter! That's quite the look you got there!